Back By Popular Demand! iPhone Photography 101!!!!
You know what they say, the best camera is the one that is with you!
The truth is, when I’m out in the world photographing my own children, I rarely use my BIG camera. 89% of the photos I take of them I take on my iPhone. Why? Because I have it on me. Always. And because I know how to use it to get awesome photos!! And guess what? You can too because on July 13th, I’m teaching an iPhone photography class!!!
This class is for you if you want to:
- Turn your snap-shots into works of art
- Learn how to shoot, process and print amazing photos all from your phone
- Unlock the mysteries of Hipstamatic, Instagram, Camera+, Snapseed and many more amazing and fun apps
In this class you can expect to learn:
- The basic rules of good exposure and composition (and how to achieve both using your phone)
- An understanding of light, and how best to use it
- How to get better photos SOOC (straight out of camera)
- My favorite photo apps and how to use them
- Tips and tools for printing (from your phone) so that your photos can live on your walls and not just in your computer
As part of the class you will also get:
- One-on-one feedback and instruction time so that your individual needs and questions will be addressed.
- Lots of practice! We will go on a photo safari to practice what we have learned
- Access to a private Facebook Group where you can share your photos, ask questions and learn from others in the group. I’ll also be on the Facebook page to answer questions and give feedback well after the class is over!
- And I’ll feed you :)
- Class will be held at my Greenwood studio on July 13th from 10:00 to 2:00.
- The cost of the four hour class is $250 (a $50 non-refundable deposit is required at registration)
Space is limited, so sign up today! Shoot me an email ([email protected]) or give me a call (206.841.2260)!