All of this lovely sunshine we're been having is reminding me that Spring is really here!! And with spring, comes the oprotunity for family photo sessions outside!! Woohoo! I'm always asked what are the best parks for out door family session, and I always say "it depends on what you want".
- Do you want cool urban photos?
- Are you looking for a great beach with tall grass and sunset views?
- Are you afraid that your toddler will end up a muddy mess and would really love somewhere that has paved paths?
- Do you love the look of big dramatic trees?
- Or would you rather have great city views?
Well to help you organize your thoughts, I've put together a handy dandy little chart that lists all of my favorite parks and their attributes. Please use it to find the park that works best for you! And then give me a call or send me an email to set up your family session!
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love the chart? Think others will too? Well then feel free to share it on Facebook! Tweet it! Pin it! Sharing is caring my friends!