Have you ever felt frustrated with the pictures you take? Are they ever too dark, or too bright, or blurry or just plain boring? Do you ever wish that someone could just show you an easy way to make them better?
Well guess what?! I can!!
I believe that every one who owns a camera has the ability to take amazing photos!
I want to show you how!
On April 12th form 10:00 to 2:00 I’ll be teaching my Photography 101 class!
This is a super fun, super relaxed class full of people just like you who are dying to take their photography to the next level.
In my Photography 101 class you can expect to learn:
- The basic rules of good composition so that you can get amazing photos with any camera, even your phone!
- An understanding of light, and how best to use it so that your images are perfectly exposed every time!
- Tips and tricks for getting great photos of your kids. It can be done!
As part of the class you will also get:
- Lots of practice! Yes, we will have models of all ages for you to work with!
- Access to a private Facebook Group where you can share your photos, ask questions and learn from others in the group. I’ll also be on the Facebook page to answer questions and give feedback well after the class is over!
- And I’ll feed you. Woohoo!
- Class will be held at my Greenwood studio on April 12th from 10:00 to 2:00.
- Enrollment fee: $250 (a $50 non-refundable deposit is required at registration)
Click here is sign up today!
Please note, if you are an aspiring professional photographer, this may not be the class for you. For information on one-on-one mentoring or professional portfolio reviews, please give me a call (206.841.2260) or send me an email (Sandra@sandracoan.com)