Friend, does this sound like you?
- You have a fancy new camera and lens, but always shoot on auto.
- You feel frustrated that your pictures don’t look the way you want them to. Ever.
- You really want to learn how to use your camera but the instruction manual that came with it: a) scares you b) puts you to sleep c) reads like its in a foreign language or d) all of the above.
Would you love to:
- Shoot without using “auto” mode!!!
- Know how to perfectly expose your images.
- Rock composition and take your photos from snap-shots to works of art.
Let me help you!
I’ll be teaching a beginner’s photography class on June 15th from 10:00 to 2:00
In this class you can expect to learn:
- The basic rules of good exposure and composition.
- Shooting in manual mode.
- An understanding of light, and how best to use it.
- Tips and tricks for getting great photos of your kids. It can be done!
As part of the class you will also get:
- One-on-one feedback and instruction time so that your individual needs and questions will be addressed.
- Lots of practice time! Yes, we will have models of all ages for you to work with!
- Access to a private Facebook Group where you can share your photos, ask questions and learn from others in the group. I’ll also be on the Facebook page to answer questions and give feedback well after the class is over!
- And I’ll feed you.
- Class will be held at my Greenwood studio on June 15th from 10:00 to 2:00.
- The cost of the four hour class is $250 (a $50 non-refundable deposit is required at registration)
Space is limited, so sign up today! Shoot me an email (Sandra@sandracoan.com) or give me a call (206.841.2260)!
Please note, if you are an aspiring professional photographer, this may not be the class for you. For information on one-on-one mentoring or professional portfolio reviews, please give me a call (206.841.2260) or send me an email (Sandra@sandracoan.com)